4 days left
- Contract type
LAW Absolute is seeking an experienced Childcare Lawyer to take on a new challenge at a well-regarded Local Authority based in the North of England.
This will be for an initial 2 month period with a strong possibility of extension.
The role will require the successful candidate to work in a busy environment with little supervision.
If you are successful, you will be expected to carry a varied and complex caseload including but not limited to the following matters:
- Provide advice, representation and undertake research relating to childcare matters, including; public law care proceedings, adoption, child protection and fostering.
- Carry a caseload of matters in proceedings and pre-proceedings
- Undertake advocacy in the relevant courts and tribunals to include, CMC’s, IRH’s, PLO’s and Direction Hearings
- Attend meetings with expert witnesses
- Prepare briefs to Counsel for more complex hearings
- Attend legal planning meetings when required
The ideal candidate must be a strong team player and can hit the ground running from the outset.
If this sounds like the right role for you then please send a copy of your updated CV to Robyn Keegan- firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02070928008 for a confidential conversation.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained.
LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
LAW Absolute has specialised in legal local government recruitment since 2003. Today, almost 400 lawyers work through LAW Absolute within local government throughout England and Wales. Our reputation, networks and exceptional market knowledge place LAW Absolute in the prime position to provide the best possible service to both employers and lawyers seeking work.
Apply for Childcare Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly