In House Commercial Solicitor - Cheshire
1 day left
- Contract type
In-House Commercial Solicitor
Salary - up to £45,000
My Client is one the UK's largest health and social care charities, they work in the community, delivering life enhancing support to people with a diverse range of care needs. My client is looking for an experienced Solicitor to join their organisation.
The successful candidate with be responsible for providing legal advice to various client departments within the organisation and to the Executive Team as well as Trustees.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drafting/negotiating/managing a range of contracts, including contracts for the supply of goods and services to and by the organisation, Service Level Agreements, Housing Management Agreements, Protocols, Non-Disclosure Agreements and Standard Terms and Conditions.
- Reviewing tender documentation, including publicly procured contracts, on behalf of the organisation, advising the Executive Team regarding risks, and negotiating onerous terms.
- Drafting procurement documentation relating to the supply of professional services, and other goods and services, to the organisation.
- Dealing with property matters, including drafting and negotiating heads of terms, leases and licences, dealing with disposals and legal charges/pre-emptions, and ensuring statutory compliance in respect of all property related matters.
- Assisting in all projects, providing legal advice, and negotiating contracts with suppliers
If you think this would be the ideal role for you and would like to discuss it in more detail please send you're CV by clicking the link below.
Apply for In House Commercial Solicitor - Cheshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly