6 days left
- Contract type
Our client, a trusted Local Authority based in the North of Wales is seeking a conscientious Childcare Lawyer to join their team.
The role is for an exclusive 2 month basis with likelihood of an extension.
The successful applicant ideally needs to be innovative and ambitious and can work well under pressure.
If you are successful upon application, the role will require you to carry a full and extensive caseload including but not limited to the following duties:
- Providing advice, representation and undertake research relating to childcare matters, including: public law care proceedings, adoption, child protection and fostering
- Carry a caseload of matters in proceedings and pre-proceedings
- Undertake advocacy in the relevant courts and tribunals to include, CMC, IRH’s, PLO’s and Direction Hearings
- Attend meetings with expert witnesses
- Prepare briefs to Counsel for more complex hearings
- Attend legal planning meetings when required
It is essential that you have previous experience within Childcare law and can work well under pressure.
Our client takes pride in delivering a high standard service and requires an individual to meet the targets that are set.
If this role is of interest then please do not hesitate to send a copy of your updated CV to Robyn Keegan- email@example.com or call 02070928008 for a confidential conversation.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained.
LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
LAW Absolute has specialised in legal local government recruitment since 2003. Today, almost 400 lawyers work through LAW Absolute within local government throughout England and Wales. Our reputation, networks and exceptional market knowledge place LAW Absolute in the prime position to provide the best possible service to both employers and lawyers seeking work.
Apply for Childcare Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly