3 days left
- Contract type
Job Title: RTA Paralegal (Pre-Litigation)
Salary range (DOE): £20,000 - £23,000
I am currently working with a leading Personal Injury law firm based in Manchester, who are growing rapidly to become a dynamic, vibrant and exciting law firm. Due to this continuous growth, they are now looking for RTA Paralegal to join their team in Manchester.
The RTA Paralegal will be experienced in all stages of the RTA process and have experience with matters involving the MOJ Portal. You will have experience dealing with a busy RTA caseload, under minimal supervision, will be strongly considered. If you possess the relevant experience and believe you will be an asset to the firm, then my client encourages you to apply for this amazing opportunity to progress your career as a Litigation Executive with the RTA sector.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Manage an existing caseload of portal RTA PI claims
- Conduct client interviews
- Instruct medical experts, review medical reports and arrange medical treatment as well as
oversee the payment of related invoices.
- Undertake the valuation of claims for general damages
- Draft documents in preparation of court proceedings and attend final court hearings where appropriate.
- Prepare instructions to counsel
- Liaise with clients and all related third parties effectively in writing and over the telephone
If you are interested in the above position please can you send an up-to-date version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 07809659489
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Apply for RTA Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly