Part Time Residential Conveyancer
6 days left
- Contract type
SJC Legal is currently managing the recruitment process for a well established regional city centre firm. My client is looking to strengthen its residential property team with the addition of a part time Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner.
- Once trained you will manage a caseload unsupervised from inception to completions;
- Handle a varied caseload that consists of sales and purchases or freehold and leasehold properties;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the client; and
- Service existing clients to and exceptional standard.
- Possess a minimum of 1 years experience in a residential conveyancing role;
- Have experience in handling a caseload of sales and purchase from inception to completion;
- Possess excellent attention to detail;
- Have the ability to build strong client relationships; and
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills.
Remuneration & benefits
My client offers an attractive salary when compared to other regional law firms.
How to get in touch
For a discussion in confidence about the above position or about general opportunities in the market then please get in touch with Nathaniel who is a Legal Conveyancing specialist at SJC Legal.
With offices in Manchester city centre, Birmingham and Nottingham, SJC Legal specialise in recruiting professionals of all levels throughout the North West, East and West Midlands. We are privileged to work with a wide array of law firms offering both permanent and interim legal recruitment solutions to our diverse client base.
Apply for Part Time Residential Conveyancer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly