Commercial Property Solicitor
1 day left
- Contract type
Commercial Property Solicitor - A brilliant opportunity, joining a well-established and highly reputed firm based in West Yorkshire has arisen for an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor available for a long term fixed term contract. The role would see you handling a broad caseload of good quality commercial property matters, including development work. The business has a high level of focus on client care, which has led to a good client base, making this a great role for those looking to work in a friendly, yet professional firm.
- Work covers a broad range of commercial property matters, which includes development work.
- 9 - 12 month fixed term contract, starting ASAP. .
- Ideally 1 - 3 years PQE, however this has been given as a guideline and candidates with equivalent experience will also be considered.
- Confident dealing with a broad range of commercial property matters.
- Available on short notice and able to hit the ground running.
- Well respected firm.
- Excellent quality commercial property work.
How To Apply
If you would to apply for this commercial property role then please contact Aimee Kelly at Sacco Mann. Alternatively, if you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants on 0161 831 6890. However, if this role is not for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.
Apply for Commercial Property Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly