3 days left
- Contract type
This award winning, large regional firm with a number of offices across Kent are seeking an experienced Family Solicitor to join their team in Maidstone, Kent. They are a leading law firm in the South East that pride themselves on delivering quality and value to clients. Despite their growing size, the firm still very much has a family-ethos and feel. They have received top national and regional rankings by leading independent guides and won Law Firm of the Year in 2015.
The firm are looking to recruit an experienced Family Solicitor for their Maidstone, Kent office. The position comes with excellent training and progression opportunities.
The Family department deal with HNW matrimonial matters, children matters and advocacy. They also undertake prosecutions on behalf of the RSPCA and this role will support that area of the department. You will work on a varied caseload under supervision. This will include all aspects of Family law.
- You will be a qualified solicitor with 1 - 3 years PQE in family law
- You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong lasting relationships with clients
- You will have experience in business development
- There are excellent opportunities of training and progression
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience with excellent benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for a Family Solicitor to join a thriving team in Maidstone, Kent with a varied and unique workload.
Apply now for immediate consideration or please feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.
Apply for Family Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly