Court of Protection Solicitor
4 days left
- Contract type
Based in Ashford, Middlesex this is an ever-expanding practice. You will find a refreshingly relaxed culture where it is rare to find staff in the office after hours. Most staff once having joined the firm, tend to stay there for their whole careers. There is excellent scope for progression, they are growing at a steady pace due to an influx of new work. You will find a friendly, dynamic, and professional team environment.
They are currently seeking a Court of Protection Solicitor to join their growing private client team. The firm now has over 10 offices across the South of England. On offer is to join a friendly and professional team which has an overall goal of providing top quality service.
You will join the Court of Protection team in the Ashford office. You will deal with a varied caseload including Lasting Powers of Attorney and Deputyship Applications. You will also help out with cross over Private Client matters if necessary. The firm has a fantastically high staff retention rate. You will have lots of autonomy to make the role your own. The Court of Protection team is very dynamic and forward thinking.
- You will be a Private Client/Court of Protection Solicitor with at least two years PQE (I would also urge even the most experienced solicitor to apply as the firm are also looking at a senior level)
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team dealing with quality work.
- You should have good experience of running your own Private Client caseload including Court of Protection matters
- You will deliver first-class client service
- Salary is negotiable upon experience, plus an excellent benefits package.
This Court of Protection Solicitor role will be based in the Ashford, Middlesex.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.
Apply for Court of Protection Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly