Commercial Litigation Solicitor
5 days left
- Contract type
This award winning, large regional firm with a number of offices across Kent are seeking an experienced Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join their team in Maidstone, Kent. They are a leading law firm in the South East that pride themselves on delivering quality and value to clients. Despite their growing size, the firm still very much has a family-ethos and feel. They have received top national and regional rankings by leading independent guides and won Law Firm of the Year in 2015.
The firm are looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Litigation Solicitor for their Maidstone, Kent office. The position comes with excellent training and progression opportunities.
The corporate and commercial team are very dynamic with a reputation for delivering outstanding client service. You will deal with clients, companies, partnerships and public-sector bodies. The department deal with good quality work and you will have a mixed caseload. The team experience includes advising NHS Trusts, Local Authorities and Universities/Schools.
- You will be a qualified solicitor with at least 5 years PQE in commercial litigation
- Experience in commercial contracts, shareholder disputes, corporate and insolvency and construction would be advantageous but not essential
- You will be able to demonstrate a keen commercial acumen
- You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong lasting relationships with clients
- You will have experience in business development
- There are excellent opportunities of training and progression
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience with excellent benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join a thriving team in Maidstone, Kent with a varied and unique workload.
Apply now for immediate consideration or please feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.
Apply for Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly