Property Litigation Solicitor
2 days left
- Contract type
This award winning, large regional firm with a number of offices across Kent are seeking an experienced Property Litigation Solicitor to join their Litigation team in Maidstone, Kent. They are a leading law firm in the South East that pride themselves on delivering quality and value to clients. Despite their growing size, the firm still very much has a family-ethos and feel. They have received top national and regional rankings by leading independent guides and won Law Firm of the Year in 2015.
The firm are looking to recruit an experienced Property Litigation Solicitor for their Maidstone, Kent office. The position comes with excellent training and progression opportunities.
The Property Litigation team deals with a varied caseload including commercial landlord and tenant issues including contested lease renewals, break notices, forfeiture and enforcement of lease provisions; residential landlord and tenant issues including possession claims, arrears and nuisance; agricultural and rural land issues; and cases in the High Court, County Court, Tribunals and Land Registry.
- You will be a qualified solicitor with at least 2 - 5 years PQE in property litigation
- You will be able to demonstrate a keen commercial acumen
- You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong lasting relationships with clients
- You will be able to manage and prioritise your own caseload
- You will have experience in business development
- There are excellent opportunities of training and progression
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience with excellent benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for a Property Litigation Solicitor to join a thriving team in Maidstone, Kent with a varied and unique workload.
Apply now for immediate consideration or please feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.
Apply for Property Litigation Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly