Real Estate Partner
2 days left
- Contract type
e you looking for an opportunity to step up to Partnership, perhaps you may be in a top-heavy team?
The practice punches well above their weight regarding the quality of work and is continuing to move up the Legal 500 tiers. They specialise in Real Estate work and were set up by Partners from Top City practices. The firm deal with the same quality of work associated with that of a Top-Tier Real Estate practices. You can expect to earn substantially more in bonus than at any usual City firm and rewards both on individual and team performance; this has been of significant attraction to lawyers joining looking to move away from the conventional bonus structure. The firm have a dynamic, entrepreneurial, and friendly culture; you will have lots of autonomy to make the role your own with full support from the firm's management. Recently the practice has attracted Lawyers out of top 20 practices and is continuing to expand.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Real Estate Partner to join this niche firm based in the heart of London's West End.
Their niche areas are Development, Investment, Corporate JV's and Property Finance. They have recently acted on a complex transaction involving 45 acres of heavily contaminated land and dealt with complex environmental issues while negotiating pre-let with national retailers.
Several of the firm's Partners bill over £1million a year, the quality of work is on par with Tier 1 Real Estate firms and is very impressive. The practice has an influx of new instructions and is looking to expand at the senior level. You will not only deal with quality work, but help lead the firm. There is potential for equity in the future.
- You will be a Real Estate Solicitor with at least seven years PQE (there is no upper limit on the amount of PQE)
- You should have good experience of dealing with Acquisitions and disposals, Development, Investment and Landlord and tenant.
- There is the opportunity to earn substantial amounts of bonus, with the lucrative bonus structure
- You should have excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to build strong client relationships
- A strong technical knowledge will be essential
- Salary is above market rate and dependent on your background
This is an excellent opportunity for a Real Estate Partner to join this forward-thinking growing, Legal 500 practice.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation!
Apply for Real Estate Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly