Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
6 days left
- Contract type
Residential Conveyancing Solicitor - Well established West Yorkshire based firm seeks residential conveyancing solicitor to join them on a temporary basis, covering holiday leave. The role would see you dealing with a broad range of residential conveyancing matters, and is ideal if you're looking for excellent quality work in a highly-respected firm. This is a brilliant opportunity for those looking to be part of a friendly but professional firm, that offers excellent client care. The position would be best suited to candidates with at least 3 years PQE or equivalent.
- Broad residential conveyancing role that will see you managing a full caseload from start to finish.
- Handling a variety of residential conveyancing matters, including sales and purchase, freehold, leasehold, mortgages and shared ownership.
- Temporary position from mid-August - mid-September.
- Solicitors ideally to have at least 3 years PQE, however, this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant knowledge/skills.
- Able to manage a busy residential conveyancing case load with minimal supervision.
- A sensitive approach to working with clients.
- Available from Mid August.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a well-established firm with a very good reputation.
- Friendly and professional working environment.
- Client focused approach.
How To Apply
If you would like to be considered for this residential conveyancing role, please contact Aimee Kelly at Sacco Mann. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website. If you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants.
Apply for Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly