Sole Counsel - Flexible working
7 days left
- Contract type
Senior Legal Counsel - A brilliant opportunity, working with a leading railway business, has arisen for an experienced legal counsel looking to expand their responsibilities. This is a fantastic role that would see you working autonomously in a sole counsel position, dealing with interesting and unusual work. The business offers good flexibility, and due to the nature of the role would be best suited to candidates with at least 6 years PQE who are able to hit the ground running.
- Providing legal support to the business
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts and legal documents.
- Managing risk from a commercial view point.
- Providing advice on legal and regulatory risk at board level.
- Candidates with at least 6 years PQE would be best suited to the position, however candidates with equivalent experience will also be considered and are encourage to apply.
- Strong background dealing with complex projects.
- Technical excellence and commercial aware.
- First rate organisation and communication skills, able to advice concisely and effectively.
- Ideal for someone coming from a senior commercial role either in private practice or in-house.
- Good flexibility available.
- Excellent quality work.
- Well known organisation with very good reputation.
How To Apply
If you would to apply for this sole counsel role then please contact Alison McKee at Sacco Mann. Alternatively, if you know of anyone else suitable, then please let us know as we offer rewards for successful referrals. See our website for terms and conditions. If you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants on 0161 831 6890.
Apply for Sole Counsel - Flexible working
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly