Private Client Solicitor
7 days left
- Contract type
Private Client Solicitor - Well established Leeds based firm seeks private client solicitor to join them on a 3 month fixed term contract, whilst the firm looks to recruit on a permanent basis. The role would see you dealing with a broad range of private client matters, and is ideal if you're looking for high quality work in a well-respected firm. The position would be best suited to candidates with at least 5 years PQE or equivalent, who are able to pick up a varied caseload with ease.
- Working on a wide range of private client matters, including wills, Court of Protection matters, estate administration, lasting power of attorney, and some trust work.
- Liaising with a wide variety of clients.
- 3 month fixed term contract to start as soon as possible.
- Solicitors ideally to have at least 5 years PQE, however, this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant knowledge/skills.
- A sensitive approach to working with clients.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Longstanding firm.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Client focused approach.
How To Apply
If you would like to be considered for this private client solicitor's role, please contact Aimee Kelly at Aimee.firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website. If you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants.
Apply for Private Client Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly