Mental Health Solicitor
4 days left
- Contract type
The firm is at the forefront of representing the interests of incapacitated vulnerable adults, young people and those with mental health issues, as well as unaccompanied asylum-seeking minors. The firm acts for one of the major political parties and has a breadth of expertise. They are ranked highly in the Legal 500 and are known for their heavyweight civil justice expertise. Culturally, they are dynamic, forward-thinking and progressive and house an excellent calibre of Lawyer.
The firm is seeking a Mental Health Solicitor to join their Essex office.
This will be an interesting role where you will deal with a varied caseload where you will deal with a broad caseload of Mental Health work. You will represent patients at the Tribunal in both civil and forensic cases under the Mental Health Act. You will also deal with; Aftercare provisions, Hospital reviews, Consent to treatment, Community treatment orders, Guardianship, Human rights act issues and Judicial review. The firm has a strong name within Mental Health
- You will be a Mental Health Solicitor with at least four years PQE
- If you are on the Mental Health Panel this will be to advantage, if you are not the firm will support you in obtaining this accreditation
- You should have good technical knowledge and have an eye for detail
- This role comes with excellent prospects for progression
- Salary is negotiable depending on your level of experience, plus an excellent benefits package
This is an excellent opportunity for a Mental Health Solicitor to join this highly regarded, niche, legal 500 firm.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.
Apply for Mental Health Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly