Medical Negligence Paralegal
Job Title: Medical Negligence Paralegal
Salary range (DOE): £17,000 - £19,000
I am currently working with a leading Healthcare law firm based in Manchester, who are growing. Due to this continuous growth, they are now looking for career driven and enthusiastic Paralegal to join their Healthcare team.
The role will involve managing your own caseload, alongside assisting senior Fee Earners on more complex cases. Applications are invited from both Defendant and Claimant Paralegals with Clinical Negligence experience and we are also happy to consider bright Law Graduates who have completed a Clinical/Medical Negligence elective on your LPC or Degree.
This is a fantastic career opportunity for a Paralegal/Law Graduate looking to take the next step in their career with a leading UK law firm
Required Skills & Experience:
- Administration - arranging meetings, telephone work, billing.
- Drafting and proof reading - compiling attendance notes, taking notes at court, proof-reading documents, letter writing.
- Document management - managing case files.
- Legal research.
- Client liaison as directed by supervisor.
- Taking witness statements.
- To work in accordance with all SRA and other Statutory obligations.
- Any other duties as directed by line manager/supervising partner.
If you are interested in the above position please can you send an up-to-date version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 07809659489
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Apply for Medical Negligence Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly