In-house Commercial Lawyer
In-House Commercial Lawyer - A market leading leisure group with offices in Cheshire is looking to recruit an in-house lawyer to join them on a long term fixed term contract starting in October. This is a brilliant opportunity for a junior lawyer to handle a range of commercial work as part of a supportive in-house team that is an integral part of the business. The role would be best suited to candidates with around 2 - 5 years PQE who can pick up a variety of legal work, able to take a commercial approach to legal queries.
- In-House role that will see you handling a broad range of commercial matters as part of a busy and supportive team.
- 12 month fixed term contract, starting in October.
- Candidates with at 2 - 5 years PQE would be best suited to the role, although candidates with equivalent experience will also be considered and should apply.
- Highly commercial, with excellent drafting skills.
- Ideal for candidates looking to expand on their experience within an international business.
- Available from October.
- Well reputed organisation working in an interesting sector.
- Fantastic opportunity to handle a varied role within a growing and acquisitive group.
How To Apply If you would to apply for this in-house commercial role then please contact Alison McKee at Alison.firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants on 0161 831 6890. However, if this role is not for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.
Apply for In-house Commercial Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly