Conveyancing Solicitor / Licensed Conveyancer
A friendly, leading law firm in Kent is looking for an experienced Residential Conveyancing Solicitor or a Licensed Conveyancer with at least 2 year¿s Conveyancing experience to join their expanding Residential Conveyancing department.
The firm runs an established case management system and is Lexcel accredited.
The role involves but is not limited to:
- Conduct of matters on behalf of clients.
- Management of support services for which you are responsible, including supervision of own support staff.
- Financial control with particular regard to cash flow control through collection of monies on account and billing procedures.
- To bill clients in accordance with notified charging rates in accordance with time spent on the client file and to achieve financial targets for income.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Completion of degree, and LPC or technical qualification.
- Have worked in Residential Conveyancing background for at least 2 years as a Conveyancing Manager or Clerk or a Licensed Conveyancer.
- Be able to manage your own caseload.
- Have excellent communication skills and be enthusiastic, organised and determined in order to help the department continue to service its clients in a highly professional manner.
You will be based at the Dartford office, working with a friendly expert team of Conveyancers.
Excellent salary and benefits are on offer.
If you are interested in the above vacancy, please send your CV to Rashila Pindoria at email@example.com
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market, and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancie
Apply for Conveyancing Solicitor / Licensed Conveyancer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly