Commercial Poperty Paralegal
7 days left
- Contract type
Commercial Property Paralegal
Our client, a dynamic and innovative leading regional law firm are seeking a Commercial Property Paralegal for their Crawley office.
You will be working in a specialist Property Services team who are developing an enviable position in the market and deal with high quality transactional work for commercial clients, investors and developers. Your work will involve planning, environmental law and regulatory services.
The main focus of your role will be to work alongside skilled fee earners in the commercial property team and manage your own caseload of lower value matters with the support at hand as and when you require. You will also be assisting the skilled fee earners with their more complex and senior transactions.
You responsibilities will include;
* Running commercial property transactions with supervision as required
* Dealing with the processes of 'exchange' and 'completion' together with post-completion work, registrations and completing on-line SDLT forms
* Running plot sales transactions, with supervision as required including chain chasing
* Liaising with clients and the other side's solicitors; giving advice/updates and building a rapport
* Providing general assistance with property searches and investigation on title
* Assisting with the financial control of matters
* Providing administrative support to the fee earners in the team (research, photocopying, proof reading)
* Achieving a target of 1000 hours of chargeable work per year as well as two hours of non-chargeable activity per day (or pro rated if part-time)
You will have previous legal work experience in commercial property. Ideally you will be LPC qualified (although a bright and keen A' Level student with the appropriate Property experience would also be considered).
Please apply as directed, if interested. Alternativel call David Holden on 01273 855000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for Commercial Poperty Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly