Court of Protection Solicitor
7 days left
- Contract type
With roots dating back over 300 years, this firm has an unrivalled reputation locally. They are a multi-award winning, legal practice that now stand at over 100 members of staff. The firm has grown significantly in recent years, several hires have supported this organic growth, together with its strategy of investing heavily in its staff, sharing knowledge, and promoting staff from within. The firm put the client at the centre of what they do, its aim is to provide peace of mind for generations of families and businesses. Their client base includes; private individuals, including directors, sports and media personalities, entrepreneurs, PLCs, SMEs, subsidiaries of overseas companies, housing associations and charities.
You will find entrepreneurial, progressive, friendly, and professional culture, they have attracted many Lawyers out of the City seeking good quality work, but more in the way of work-life balance.
The firm are seeking to recruit a Court of Protection Solicitor to join their flourishing Tunbridge Wells office.
The Private Client department is one of the largest within the firm. They have an incredibly wealth of expertise and are known nationally for the work that they do. Although you will within the Private Client group, you will deal exclusively with Court of Protection work. The department deals with a wide client base with individuals who suffer from; learning difficulties, old age, mental health problems or due to the result of sustaining an acquired brain injury following an accident or medical negligence. You will deal with a varied and interesting caseload; many clients of the firm often have complex financial affairs.
- You will be at least 4 years PQE in Court of Protection work (there is no upper limit in terms of PQE)
- You should have solid Court of protection experience, this should make up at least 50% of your current caseload
- This role comes with excellent prospects for progression
- You should have a good technical knowledge and be an organised individual
- This role will be based in the heart of Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- Salary is above market rate and negotiable depending on your level of experience, plus an excellent benefits package
This is an excellent opportunity for a Court of Protetion Solicitor to join this growing, well-known, Legal 500 firm in the centre of Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.
Apply for Court of Protection Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly