IT Trainer - Law Firm
A legal 500 Law Firm based in the Midlands is looking for an experienced IT Trainer. Along with a salary of 20-30K, my client is offering 25 days holiday + bank holidays, generous pension contribution, cooperate travel scheme and healthcare cash plan.
You will be responsible for the planning, preparing and delivering training sessions on a range of IT Software such as Microsoft Office and other software used within the law firm using different approaches and mediums (face to face / remote / electronically).
Reporting to the Head of IT, you will also be responsible for providing assistance to the IT Team when necessary.
- Proven experience as an IT Trainer within Microsoft Applications and software using within the Legal Sector.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (particularly PowerPoint).
- Experience providing technical support, ideally in a Windows environment including a basic understanding of Windows 7/10, MS Office, telephony systems, mobile devices and AV equipment
- Motivated, enthusiastic and committed.
- Experience within the Legal sector is advantageous.
Please contact Grace Bolton at Clayton Legal for more information on this role or apply to be immediately considered.
Apply for IT Trainer - Law Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly