In-House Employment Lawyer
In-House Employment Solicitor - A unique position for an accomplished and ambitious employment solicitor has arisen within a successful management consultancy business that has been working with businesses in the North West for over 35 years. The organisation has built up an excellent reputation and works with large private sector businesses, as well as the public sector and charitable organisations. Day to day, you will be dealing with a broad spectrum of employment matters, so the role is likely to suit candidates with a solid employment background with experience gained in highly regarded firms.
- Managing a variety of Employment matters, including both routine and complex matters, and contentious and non-contentious matters.
- Representing at employment tribunals.
- Building relations with existing clients, and developing new contacts.
- The position will involve some travel in the UK.
- The role would be best suited to candidates with at least 5 years PQE, although this has been given as a guideline on and candidates outside of this level with the relevant experience are still encouraged to apply.
- Able to deal with a wide range of employment matters with no supervision.
- Able to conduct your own advocacy.
- The successful candidate will come from a strong pedigree and academic background.
- Competitive salary.
- Fantastic quality work.
How to Apply
If you would to apply for this in-house employment role then please contact Alison McKee at Sacco Mann. Alternatively, if you know of anyone else suitable, then please let us know as we offer rewards for successful referrals. See our website for terms and conditions. If you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants on 0161 831 6890.
Apply for In-House Employment Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly