IT Support Analyst
7 days left
- Contract type
Due to continuous expansion, my client, an established law firm is looking for an IT Support Analyst to join their team. This would suit an IT "all rounder" who is dynamic and ambitious.
You would be offering support & training on a variety of different products (MS Office, Digital Dictation, printing & scanning solutions, Partner 4 windows and a Case Management System). If you feel you have a working knowledge of SQL and MS Office Applications and have a desire to train and coach others, this position will give you the opportunity to gain useful experience and progress in your IT career.
The successful applicant will be resolving support calls, dealing with more complex programming issues, performing staff training and getting involved with ongoing development.
Key Skills Necessary:
- Good understanding & working knowledge of SQL
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Applications, PC Setup & configuration and the ability and desire to train others
- Further IT Qualifications would be advantageous
- Experience in a customer facing role
- At least 1 years experience in an IT Environment either as part of a placement year or as a previous role
You will have the option to work at 2 of the 3 offices located across Berkshire.
Please contact Grace Bolton at Clayton Legal for more information on this role or click apply to be immediately considered.
Apply for IT Support Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly