Property Legal Officer
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Property Legal Officer to join a Local Authority based in the Hertfordshire.
The position will be on a permanent basis starting as soon as possible. The ideal candidate should have experience of Property matters in a legal team, ideally within the Public Sector. Candidates with strong experience of Property work within Private Practice will also be considered.
The role will require:
· Experience advising on landlord and tenant matters and dealing with both residential and commercial conveyancing
· A good working knowledge of a range of legal documents including leases, contracts, agreements and transfers
· Knowledge of development and planning related documentation relating to development, draining and agreement documents, including S106 and S38 agreements
· Ability to review documents and identify key information for Solicitors, answering queries when required
· Ability to handle a caseload with minimal supervision
The salary on offer for this position ranges between £27,000 - £31,000 per annum.
To apply for this position, please contact Lauren Watts at Venn Group on 0121 616 0660, or email email@example.com.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Venn Group aim to achieve the highest standards so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.
Venn Group acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
Apply for Property Legal Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly