Criminal Defence Solicitor
Are you looking for a local, high end, boutique business law firm to take your career to the next level?
As business law specialists, they can support client's commercial aspirations for growth and profitability by providing them with the legal support their business needs to flourish.
They see themselves as a progressive and forward-thinking law firm. They don't like wasting paper unnecessarily so they run a paperless office and strive to correspond only via email so this gives you an idea as to the kind of ethics the firm holds!
This exceptional firm are looking for someone to join their Criminal Defence Department at their busy Hertfordshire office.
Their Criminal team has extensive experience in the local and regional markets, having acted for a wide range of clients. Daily duties include attending and representing clients detained at police stations throughout the area; undertaking advocacy at pre-trial hearings; case preparation; instructing Counsel and experts as required and attending / advocating at trials.
You will be…
- You must be a qualified Solicitor or Barrister with additional PSAR status and a solid background in Criminal law.
- Applications are also sought from those with Duty and / or Higher Rights of Audience.
- Excellent technical and organisational skills.
- Confident advocate.
- Able to attend clients on a rota basis to include out of hours work.
- Salary is very negotiable depending on your level of PQE and there is an excellent benefits package!
This is a very exciting opportunity for a Criminal Defence Solicitor to join a leading organisation in a busy and flourishing department in Hertfordshire.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential
Apply for Criminal Defence Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly