Head of Residential Conveyancing
Are you currently the number 2 in a department and feel you have hit a glass ceiling regarding progression? This role can offer you the next step on the ladder.
This firm has an excellent culture; they truly value work-life balance, can offer a level of flexibility that is head and shoulders above many firms. They are a progressive practice that has been well established. They have an ethos of investing in staff and nurturing talent, and this is evident by the number of home-grown Partners. The firm receives most their work from referrals, and the firm is currently thriving. The firm is managed well, and they are a highly profitable practice.
You will be a Residential Property Partner / Head of Department to join the Berkshire office.
They have relationships with high-end and well-known agents and brokers. The department is very dynamic and good at business development subsequently introducing new business on a weekly business, as well as maintaining existing relationships. This approach allows them to continue to grow and has won them several industry awards.
You will lead a small but highly experienced team in this office, plus support staff. You will oversee the department working with the Partners across the firm network of offices. You will also be responsible for undertaking business development, as well as running your own general Conveyancing caseload.
- This role comes with excellent prospects for progression.
- You will be a Residential Property Solicitor with at least six years PQE (there is no upper limit on the amount of experience)
- You will work in the flourishing Berkshire office.
- You will have strong technical knowledge
- A good billings history is essential
- Management experience is of advantage, but not essential
- You will receive an industry leading salary, plus a lucrative bonus structure allowing you to significantly increase your earnings.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Residential Property Solicitor to join this Top 100, forward-thinking, dynamic and growing firm based in the Berkshire office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation
Apply for Head of Residential Conveyancing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly