Corporate Legal Secretary - Top 50 Legal Firm,Manchester - £DOE
A legal Top 500 Firm who has been voted within the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for in 2017 is now seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join their busy Corporate department based in Central Manchester. On-site massages, cycle-to- work schemes, nurturing nature towards diverse and unique individuals are some of the perks to working for this vibrant firm!
Those who have an extensive background within a Corporate/Commercial Department undertaking such duties as using Companies House, online data rooms, bibles and corporate transactions are encouraged to apply. Ideally, you will demonstrate excellent IT skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint combined with a high audio/copy typing rate whilst working under pressure. As the ideal candidate you will promote a 'can do' attitude whilst maintaining superb communication skills, this is essential when dealing with clients on a daily basis in a professional manner.
The role will include providing effective and efficient secretarial support to a team of fee earners whilst communicating across different departments and clients.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- To produce documents, as share purchase agreements and letters as directed by fee earners by means of computerised word processing and document management systems.
- To maintain electronic files and filing systems in an organised and efficient manner as required.
- To attend clients by telephone and in person in a professional manner.
- Redaction of documents
- Compiling and maintaining electronic date rooms
- Creating bibles of transaction documents
- Maintaining, updating and reviewing statutory books
- Companies House filings
- Scanning documents in an organised and efficient manner
- Company in-corporations
- To assist fee earners with day to day administrative matters as required including:-
- Opening new files
- Closing files and archiving
- File organisation and filing in accordance with departmental procedures
- Assisting with billing procedures, cheque requests and other account enquiries
- Making appointments, arranging meetings and maintaining an up to date computerised diary
- Making travel arrangements
- Maintaining an up-to-date compliance record for the fee earners
- To attend appropriate training courses to improve all elements of job requirements.
- Any other reasonable task which may be required from time to time
Salary offered to the right candidate is dependant on experience.
If you would like to apply for the role please submit your current CV to Claire on email@example.com or call 01772 259121 for an informal chat today.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market, and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.
Apply for Corporate Legal Secretary - Top 50 Legal Firm,Manchester - £DOE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly