Immigration Adviser / Caseworker - up to £30,000 - Sheffield
My leading Legal 500 law firms are now seeking an experienced Immigration adviser / caseworker to join their busy and successful team based in Sheffield City Centre.
You will be responsible for:
- providing UK immigration law advice and assistance to the firm’s individual and corporate clients;
- the timely invoicing of such work and associated administrative tasks;
- participation in general office, financial, business development and marketing activities;
- supervising more junior staff members as required; and
- maintaining appropriate levels of legal knowledge and cascading information as appropriate.
Essential skills and experience:
- experience advising corporate and/or individual clients in relation to immigration law issues including Tier 2 sponsor licence and Points Based System applications;
- passionate about immigration law with a strong desire to learn and develop;
- strong commercial awareness combined with enthusiasm for business development and marketing;
- hard-working with excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills;
- excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- a good team player who is motivated and can work on their own initiative;
- excellent IT and research skills.
The firm are passionate about helping people to achieve their professional ambitions and this role would be especially suited to a candidate who is seeking to become a lawyer by qualifying as a Chartered Legal Executive (CILEx).
Please apply to Liz at TSR Legal
Apply for Immigration Adviser / Caseworker - up to £30,000 - Sheffield
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly