Conveyancing Legal Secretary
Are you a Residential Conveyancing Legal secretary looking for a new and exciting role in a highly regarded law firm that specialises in land and property? This firm in Guildford, Surrey have a team of almost 60 lawyers, legal executives and support staff and focus heavily on continuous training and career development. They are fully committed to providing everyone with an opportunity to reach their full potential.
The firm are looking for an experienced Conveyancing Legal Secretary to join their Guildford, Surrey office.
You will assist the Partner in the department as well as other Fee Earners when required. You will assist in preparation of completion and exchange documentation. You will also deal with telephone enquiries and carry out digital dictation. You will be responsible for diary management and arranging meetings with clients.
- You will be a Legal Secretary with at least 3 years' experience in a busy conveyancing department
- You will be confident in administration and digital dictation
- You will have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build lasting relationships
- Excellent IT skills
- Hours are Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
- Salary up to £28,000 depending on experience
This is an excellent opportunity for a Conveyancing Legal Secretary to gain experience in a highly regarded land and property firm in Guildford, Surrey.
Apply now for immediate consideration or call me for a confidential conversation.
Apply for Conveyancing Legal Secretary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly