A friendly and reputable Law Firm based in Merseyside is looking for a Proclaim Developer to join their close-knit team. Salary dependant on experience along with 25 days holiday, pension, BUPA health care, eye care and childcare vouchers and discounts for local restaurants and shops.
You must have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar Proclaim Development role as well as knowledge of the following:
- Creating new case types, database fields and correspondents
- Using mathsfields and tests
- Workflow maintenance including creation of linked actions, forms, secure documents and master documents
- Understanding of design and execution of SQL queries.
- Task Server configuration
- Import / Export routines.
This would suit you if you are looking to join a supportive and friendly firm offering career progression and the chance to develop current and new skills.
Get in touch with Grace Bolton at Clayton Legal for more information on this role, or hit apply to be immediately considered.
Proclaim / Developer / SQL / Workflow / Case Management / Legal / Law / Firm
Apply for Proclaim Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly