In House Conveyancing Paralegal
An incredible and unique opportunity has arisen for a Conveyancing Paralegal to join an established Legal 500 firm working in house in a Mortgage Broker's office in Camberley, Surrey. This law firm are well established in Essex with extensive experience and expertise in all areas of the law. They have a specialist Residential Conveyancing department who employ more than 30 people.
The role will be based in the Mortgage Broker's office in Camberley, Surrey and you will be a Conveyancing Paralegal for the firm.
You will be involved in Business Development between the two companies in order to increase the penetration rate between the two. You will provide a service to the Brokers in respect of ongoing transactions. You will deal with transactions on behalf of the firm, specialising in Buy-To-Let properties. Your workload will be increased steadily and the main responsibility initially will be continuing and developing the relationship between the Mortgage Broker's and the law firm. There are excellent prospects for the right candidate with high quality training and ongoing support.
- You will have experience as a Conveyancing Paralegal and be confident working independently
- You will be proactive and able to use your initiative
- You will be able to work in a busy environment
- The ability to build strong lasting relationships
- There are prospects for progression for the right candidate
- You will receive excellent training
- Salary is up to £26,000 depending on experience
This is a very exciting and unique opportunity to work in house for a Mortgage Broker's for a Legal 500 firm in Camberley, Surrey.
Apply now for immediate consideration or please give me a call for a confidential conversation.
Apply for In House Conveyancing Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly