Legal Administrator, Residential Conveyancing
Are you an experienced Legal Administrator from a Conveyancing background? This stand out firm is looking for you!
This stand-out, leading law firm in the area have been providing their legal services for over 160 years. They have a real heritage and are well regarded locally. Today, they employ over 100 people over three offices across Hampshire. They are a progressive firm and pride themselves on customer satisfaction which sits at an impressive 97% who said they will be using them again if they ever needed. They have extensive experience within the firm, meaning there are people to bounce off and learn from as you're in the early stages of your career.
This firm is seeking new Legal Administrator from a Conveyancing background, to join their thriving Fareham office.
The ideal candidate will be fully IT literate and have experience in a Legal administration in a Residential Conveyancing environment, although commercial property experience for example may be considered by the firm.
Knowledge of Case Management systems would be desirable, but not essential.
The successful candidate's role will involve…
Fast, accurate typing (Mainly opening files on the Case Management system with some copy typing producing correspondence, draft documents and engrossments.
- Fully utilise the Case Management system
- Answer telephones promptly being polite and helpful at all time and messages are recorded accurately with all relevant details
- Client contact on behalf of the Fee Earner in Reception and on the telephone for routine matters such as making appointments
- File administration and opening files at the request of the fee earner
- Collecting post and sorting for the fee earner
- Assuring all aspects of compliance are adhered to
- General office administration such as photocopying and collecting stationary, files etc and to undertake any other administration duties at the request of Fee Earners, Team Leader, Branch Manager or Business Head.
Salary is very negotiable dependent on level of your experience
Competence is essential, experience is desirable.
This role would be an excellent opportunity for someone that fits the above criteria and wanting to join a firm with a good heritage and brand awareness in Fareham.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation!
Apply for Legal Administrator, Residential Conveyancing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly