Residential Conveyancing Assistant
My client, a well established leading regional law firm, is currently seeking to appoint an additional Conveyancing Legal Assistant to join their Residential conveyancing team based in Bolton. The Conveyancing team handle high volume caseloads which include Freehold and Leasehold sales and purchases. The firm highlights that there will be no typing for the Case/Legal assistant as there is a specific team that manages this.
- Assist the case managers with handling technical aspects of the conveyancing transaction
- Ensure that all files managed by the fee earner are processed in a timely manner
- Develop strong relationships with the client when necessary
- Assist the fee earners with the caseload from start through to completion
- Open the file under the supervision of a case handler
- Ensure all documents are in place for the registration of the purchase or sale following completion.
The Candidate skills
- A knowledge of relevant aspects of a conveyancing transaction
- A residential focus
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- The ability to deliver high levels of customer service
- An approachable, enthusiastic manner
- Well organised and excellent time management
Remuneration & benefits
My client offers a competitive salary package as well as all the training needed to succeed within the firm.
How to get in touch
For a discussion in confidence about the above position or about general opportunities in the market then please get in touch with Nathaniel who is a Legal Conveyancing specialist at SJC Legal.
With offices in Manchester city centre, Birmingham and Nottingham, SJC Legal specialise in recruiting professionals of all levels throughout the North West, East and West Midlands. We are privileged to work with a wide array of law firms offering both permanent and interim legal recruitment solutions to our diverse client base.
Apply for Conveyancing Paralegal/Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly