Residential Conveyancing Team Leader
SJC Legal is currently managing the recruitment process for a well market leading full service law firm based in the centre of Manchester. My client is looking to strengthen its residential property team with the addition of a Residential Conveyancing Team leader. It is key that you have at least 2-3 years experience working as a residential conveyancing fee earner or team leader.
- Report to the office head whilst managing a team of residential conveyancers;
- Handle a varied caseload which includes Freehold and Leasehold, sales and purchases;
- Train and effectively manage residential fee earners and all assistants;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients; and
- Service existing clients to and exceptional standard.
- Possess a minimum of 3 years experience within a conveyancing fee earning position;
- Have relevant managerial experience;
- Possess experience in handling caseloads of both Freehold and Leasehold, sales and purchases from inception to completion;
- Have excellent attention to detail;
- Have the ability to effectively manage a team of conveyancers;
- Have the ability to build strong client relationships; and
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills.
Remuneration & benefits
My client offers an attractive salary when compared to other regional law firms.
How to get in touch
For a discussion in confidence about the above position or about general opportunities in the market then please get in touch with Nathaniel who is a Legal Conveyancing specialist at SJC Legal.
With offices in Manchester city centre, Birmingham and Nottingham, SJC Legal specialise in recruiting professionals of all levels throughout the North West, East and West Midlands. We are privileged to work with a wide array of law firms offering both permanent and interim legal recruitment solutions to our diverse client base.
Apply for Residential Conveyancing Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly