MOJ PI Fee Earner
Our client is a long established Sheffield based Law Firm.
They are looking to recruit a paralegal to work within their Claimant PI Department.
The successful candidate will have to be capable of performing the following tasks in relation to Fast Track Employer's and Pulblic Liability & Road Traffic Act claims.
- Obtaining initial instructions from the client and completing the Claim Notification Form;
- Monitoring the progress of the Claim Notification Form through the relevant Portal;
- In cases where there is an admission of liability submitting the Stage 2 Settlement Pack after having prepared the Schedule of Special Damages and quantified the claim;
- If no settlement is agreed under the Stage 2 procedure, issuing Proceedings and proceed to Stage 3 of the Portal.
- If any case exits the Portal, it will be transferred to a litigator.
You will be an experienced Paralegal who is accustomed to managing pre litigated personal injury files from inception to completion using the MOJ portal.
Excellent career progression and training is on offer.
For further information in relation to this vacancy, please contact Laura Chappell on 0114 2418030 or apply online.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.
Apply for MOJ PI Fee Earner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly