New Build Conveyancing Assistant
This specialist Conveyancing law firm are a modern, forward-thinking and dynamic company who are very progressive and currently growing. They have a head office in Chelmsford, Essex and a growing presence in Exeter. You will find a friendly and supportive culture where staff are invested in and offered a platform to be able to progress. They now stand at a team of 40 with 25% growth planned over the next 12 months. They have a growing client base spanning the country and have a reputation for dealing with high-quality work and delivering a great service.
The firm are seeking to recruit a New Build Conveyancing Assistant to join their modern office based in Chelmsford, Essex.
The New Build Residential Property department deals with an excellent quality of work, they deal with some of the most well-known and prestigious estate agents. You will deal with a caseload of; Sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold properties, Re-mortgages, Transfers of equity and lease extensions.
Due to an influx of new work, the department is expanding meaning this role comes with excellent prospects for progression.
- You will be an ILEX, Licensed Conveyancer or Solicitor with at least one years' experience of running our own Residential Property caseload
- Support Fee Earner(s) in the management of their caseload by actioning legal procedures as directed by the Fee Earner(s).
- You will have good experience of running your own Conveyancing caseload
- You should have excellent communication skills and be able to deliver a top client service
- Strong technical knowledge is essential
- Support your Fee Earner(s) in the management of their caseload by actioning legal procedures as directed by the Fee Earner(s).
- carrying out and checking pre-contract searches by checking whether the property is affected by local authority proposals, leases, easements or covenants, mortgages, land tax, susceptibility to flooding or subsidence, or liability for unsound building structures and repairs;
- The salary is negotiable depending on your level of PQE, although up to £30k.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Residential Conveyancer to join this growing firm based in the centre of Chelmsford, Essex.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.
Apply for New Build Conveyancing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly