Private Client Solicitor
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a flourishing Private Client department in a Legal 500 firm with good career prospects in North West Kent. This is a long-established firm and one of the largest in the South East having expanded in recent years to five offices. The firm have excellent staff retention rates and currently employ 125 staff across their offices. The firm are committed to equal opportunities and promoting and developing staff through ongoing training and regular appraisals.
This firm are seeking a Private Client Solicitor to join their team in Bexleyheath, Kent.
This is an exciting role for an experienced Private Client Solicitor to run their own caseload with the benefit of having support from a knowledgeable and skilled team. The team is expanding due to an increasing client base making it an exciting time to join. You will work on a variety of Private Client matters including Wills, Probate, Trusts, Powers of Attorney and tax advice. You will have shared secretarial support. You will be willing to carry out local home visits if needed.
- You will be a Qualified Solicitor/Legal Executive with at least 4 years PQE in Private Client matters
- You will be IT literate and have experience with Case Management Systems
- You will have the ability to work well within a team as well as on your own initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships with clients
- Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on experience with an excellent benefits package and prospects for progression
This is an exciting opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to join a flourishing Legal 500 firm in Bexleyheath, Kent with excellent prospects.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.
Apply for Private Client Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly