Residential conveyancer - A well known and highly reputed firm with offices in the heart of Leeds is looking to recruit a solicitor on a temporary basis to join their well established property team. The role will see you picked up a caseload of residential conveyancing matters, but could also include commercial property matters so any experience in this would be highly valued. The firm is friendly, warm and genuine, making this a great role if you're looking for a short term cover.
As Property Solicitor your duties will include:
- Managing a caseload of Residential Conveyancing coupled with Commercial Property
- Focus on sales, purchases, freehold, leasehold, mortgages and shared ownership
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Are able to start on short notice
- Have a minimum of 5 years PQE
Ideally if you have experience within Residential Conveyancing and Commercial Property this is an advantage however varied experience in this sector will be considered.
If you ready to hit the ground running in this fantastic firm then send your CV to Aimee Kelly today.
Apply for Property Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly