Residential Conveyancer - A well known Legal 500 firm with offices in Cheshire is currently looking to recruit an experienced residential conveyancer to join them on a short term fixed term contract. The firm is looking to recruit permanently, and needs someone to fill the interim period, making this ideal if you're looking for a short term role handling good quality work. The role is broad ranging, and is a great opportunity to work with a very friendly firm that has excellent client care. The firm is looking to pay £30,000 - £35,000.
- Broad ranging residential conveyancing role that includes sales, purchases, mortgages and shared ownership from initial instruction through to completion.
- You will also be doing your own title checking.
- Temporary position.
- Potential for permanency.
- Experienced solicitor or legal executive with a strong background dealing with a range of residential conveyancing matters including leasehold, shared ownership and sales and purchases.
- Strong organisational skills and good time management are required.
- Best suited to candidates with at least 5 years PQE, however this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant knowledge/skills.
- Temporary position starting mid-April.
- Legal 500 firm dealing with excellent quality work.
How To Apply
If you would to apply for this residential conveyancing role then please contact Aimee Kelly at Aimee.kelly@Saccomann.com. Alternatively, if you know of anyone else suitable, then please let us know as we offer rewards for successful referrals. See our website for terms and conditions. If you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants on 0161 831 6890.
Apply for Residential Conveyancer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly