Residential Conveyancer - A fantastic opportunity to work with an established Cheshire based business has arisen for an experienced residential conveyancer available for a long term contract. This is a brilliant chance to work with a firm that has been given the Investors in People accreditation, and is known for the high quality of work that it deals with. The role would see you joining the firm on a long term fixed term contract covering maternity leave, but there is potential for permanency as the conveyancing teams across the business are busy. The team is friendly and close knit, making this a brilliant role for someone looking to join a well reputed firm with a great atmosphere.
- Varied role that will see you handling sales and purchase, freehold, leasehold, mortgages and shared ownership.
- Managing your own caseload from start to finish.
- Long term fixed term contract covering maternity leave.
- Good potential for permanency.
- To start as soon as possible.
- The firm can consider candidates who are both qualified and non-qualified, however the successful candidate will need to be able to manage their own caseload.
- Strong background in property matters.
- Available as soon as possible, but candidates with notice periods of up to one month are also encouraged to apply.
- Longstanding firm dealing with good quality work.
How To Apply
If you would to apply for this residential conveyancing role then please contact Aimee Kelly at Sacco Mann. Alternatively, if you know of anyone else suitable, then please let us know as we offer rewards for successful referrals. See our website for terms and conditions. If you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants on 0161 831 6890.
Apply for Residential Conveyancer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly