Family/Litigation Legal Secretary
A large regional practice in Surrey are looking to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary into their Family and Litigation team in Walton-on-Thames. The firm cover a broad spectrum of legal areas and are well established with a strong reputation in the area.
They invest heavily in the development and progression of their staff and because of this, have an unprecedented staff retention rate.
They now have seven offices and are continuing to grow, so this is a very exciting time to join. You will provide secretarial support to the Family and Litigation teams and to other teams in the firm where necessary. The workload will be varied and you will be required to carry out tasks such as audio typing, file management, diary management and telephone cover.
- You will have legal secretarial experience, preferably in Family and/or Litigation
- You will have strong typing skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office
- You will have experience of Case Management Systems and Digital Dictation
- Based in Walton-on-Thames
- You will have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience with excellent benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for a Legal Secretary to join this leading regional firm in Walton-on-Thames.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or please call me for a confidential conversation.
Apply for Family/Litigation Legal Secretary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly