This leading regional law firm are looking to recruit an experienced Lawyer to join their Litigation team in Bordon, Hampshire. They have grown significantly in recent years and currently have seven offices. They invest heavily in the development and progression of their staff and because of this, have an unprecedented staff retention rate. The firm has a rich heritage dating back over 50 years and has an excellent client base.
The firm are looking for an experienced Litigation Lawyer to join their successful Litigation team in Bordon, Hampshire.
This role will involve all aspects of Litigation. The firm excel in a broad range of litigation including complex contractual disputes, consumer disputes, Landlord and Tenant disputes, Property disputes, Building disputes, Wills and Inheritance disputes and Professional Negligence claims.
There are excellent prospects of progression for the right candidate.
- You will be an experienced Litigation Solicitor or Legal Executive with at least 6 years PQE
- You will have sound knowledge and experience of a range of Litigation experience, and a range of High Court and County Court litigation work
- You will have experience in advocacy
- You will be willing to travel to other offices when required
- Be able to prepare costs budgets
- You will have excellent IT skills and strong written and verbal communication skills
- You will have the ability to build strong, lasting relationships
- A keen interest in business development
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience, plus excellent benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Litigation Solicitor or Legal Executive to join a leading regional firm in Bordon, Hampshire.
Apply now for immediate consideration or please give me a call for a confidential conversation.
Apply for Litigation Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly