Legal Secretary - Residential Property
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal Secretary to work at a stand out Legal 500 firm. This firm stands out from the crowd as they have city quality work in a regional setting. The firm are listed as a Top Tier firm and provide training that is second to none. They are very much a city firm with an affluent client base based in Cobham, Surrey. The firm is well known and have excellent staff retention rates with a family feel running throughout the practice.
This firm are looking for a Legal Secretary to join their Residential Property Department in their Cobham, Surrey office.
The workload will be broad and varied, working for the Head of Residential Property and assisting with matters from initial instruction to post completion. You will provide administration and secretarial support to the Residential Property Department.
- You will be an experienced Legal Secretary with experience working in Residential Property
- You will have strong IT skills and be confident at audio typing
- You will have good people and social skills
- You will have a confident and articulate telephone manner
- You will have the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines, planning time and prioritising your workload is essential
- Salary of up to £31,000 plus excellent benefits
This is a very exciting opportunity for an Legal Secretary to join a Top Tier firm in Cobham, Surrey.
Apply now for immediate consideration or please feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.
Apply for Legal Secretary - Residential Property
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly