Legal Assistant - Debt Recovery
Are you a Legal Assistant looking to join a leading regional firm in their Debt Recovery department? An excellent opportunity has arisen in Kingston upon Thames.
They have grown significantly in recent years and currently have seven offices. They invest heavily in the development and progression of their staff and because of this, have an unprecedented staff retention rate. The firm has a rich heritage dating back over 50 years and has an excellent client base. The firm was one of the first law firms in Surrey to be awarded the Lexcel Quality Mark. Most of their work comes from existing clients and recommendations. The firm are a member of the Conveyancing Quality Scheme.
The firm are looking for a Legal Assistant to join their successful Debt Recovery team in Kingston upon Thames, Surrey. You will support the end to end debt recovery process including setting up new clients, file and diary management, dealing with undisputed debts, issuing standard letters, issuing proceedings, entering judgment and dealing with standard enforcement. You will also carry out other general office duties including invoicing.
- You will have a practical, flexible and client focused approach and be able to work successfully as part of a team
- Experience in debt recover is desirable but not essential
- You will have experience of Case Management Systems and Digital Dictation
- You will have excellent IT skills and strong written and verbal communication skills
- You will have the ability to build strong, lasting relationships
- A keen interest in business development
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience, plus excellent benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for a Legal Assistant to join a leading regional firm in their Debt Recovery department in Kingston upon Thames, Surrey.
Apply now for immediate consideration or please give me a call for a confidential conversation.
Apply for Legal Assistant - Debt Recovery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly