IT Support - Law Firm
A Law Firm based in Merseyside is looking to appoint an IT Support Professional. The firm is friendly and supportive with a lovely family feel about it.
You would be teaming up with the IT Manager providing 1st line support and assistance for the employees of the Law Firm. This includes:
- Proclaim Case Management Support
- Network, hardware and software support
- Microsoft Software Support
You will also be the first point of contact for liaising with the support companies they work with currently. You must have experience supporting Proclaim; however this firm give you the opportunity to learn minor development in Proclaim and maintaining workflow documents accordingly.
- Basic PC maintenance including moving and installing new PC's, installing new software onto existing PC's and installing printers.
- Maintaining he phone system
- Escalating and problems to the IT Manager or Director when appropriate.
This is a great opportunity to become an expert in the UK's most popular Legal System, Proclaim, as well as great scope for progression.
Salary is dependant on experience so give myself, Grace Bolton at Clayton Legal a call for more information.
Apply directly to be immediately considered.
Apply for IT Support - Law Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly