In-house Litigation Lawyer
In-House Litigation Solicitor - A successful global organisation with offices in Cheshire is looking to recruit a commercial litigator to join them on long term fixed term contract, covering maternity leave. This is a fantastic opportunity to work closely with an international business with an outstanding reputation, providing legal advice in an energetic and dynamic environment. Day to day, you will be drafting and negotiating on a range of contracts, as well as being responsible for managing contentious matters within the business.
- Unusual in-house role managing commercial litigation matters.
- Broad range of work, which includes dispute resolution, managing personal injury claims, dealing with debt related matters, and resolving customer complaints.
- In-house role with a company working in an interesting sector.
- Long term fixed term contract, covering maternity leave.
- Candidates with at 0 - 4 years PQE would be best suited to the role, although candidates with equivalent experience will also be considered and are encouraged to apply.
- Good background dealing with commercial litigation matters.
- Previous experience of working within a multinational company would be advantageous.
- Available from October.
- Well reputed organisation working in an interesting sector.
- Rare opportunity to handle commercial litigation in-house, particularly at this level.
How To Apply
If you would to apply for this commercial litigation role then please contact Alison McKee at Alison.firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants on 0161 831 6890. However, if this role is not for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.
Apply for In-house Litigation Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly