Residential Conveyancer - A brilliant opportunity to work with a highly reputed Legal 500 firm has arisen for a residential conveyancer, looking for a short term contract. The role would see you joining their office in South Manchester, and focus on plot sales matters. The position would be ideal for candidates with a strong property background in property who are able to deal with plot sales, as well as other conveyancing matters. This is a great opportunity to work with a friendly firm, offering good quality work.
- Varied role that will see you handling a broad residential conveyancing caseload, including sales and purchase, freehold, leasehold, mortgages and shared ownership.
- 3 - 6 month temporary role.
- To start ASAP.
- The firm is able to consider both qualified and non-qualified candidates, as long as you can handle a broad residential caseload.
- Strong background in property matters, able to hit the ground running and confident in speaking with clients.
- Available on short notice.
- Longstanding firm dealing with good quality work.
How To Apply
If you would to apply for this residential conveyancing role then please contact Aimee Kelly at Sacco Mann. Alternatively, if you know of anyone else suitable, then please let us know as we offer rewards for successful referrals. See our website for terms and conditions. If you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants on 0161 831 6890.
Apply for Residential Conveyancer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly