In-house Commercial Lawyer
In-House Commercial Lawyer - A global business with offices in Cheshire is looking to recruit a commercial lawyer to join them on a 12 month fixed term contract. The role is perfect for candidates currently working in private practice and looking to make the move in-house. This is a brilliant opportunity that would see you working within an established and supportive team that is a fundamental part of the business, and very commercially focused. The role would be best suited to candidates with around 2 - 5 years PQE who can pick up a variety of legal work, able to take a commercial approach to legal queries.
- In-House role that will see you handling a broad range of commercial matters as part of a busy and supportive team.
- 12 month fixed term contract, starting in October.
- Candidates with at 2 - 5 years PQE would be best suited to the role, although candidates with equivalent experience will also be considered and should apply.
- Highly commercial, with excellent drafting skills.
- Ideal for candidates looking to expand on their experience within an international business.
- Available from October.
- Well reputed organisation working in an interesting sector.
- Fantastic opportunity to handle a varied role within a growing and acquisitive group.
How To Apply If you would to apply for this legal counsel role then please contact Alison McKee at Alison.firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants on 0161 831 6890. However, if this role is not for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.
Apply for In-house Commercial Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly