Commercial Property Solicitor
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Property Solicitor with a well-established London firm in their Canterbury, Kent office.
This firm are well-established and have a loyal and longstanding client base. They are a modern law firm with old fashioned values of tenacity and a dedication to client service. They have received accreditations for Conveyancing Quality and Family Law. They are expanding due to their excellent reputation and are seeking Commercial Property Solicitor to join their Canterbury, Kent office. They have excellent staff retention rates and pride themselves on achieving excellence.
You will work on a varied Commercial Property workload, including HNW matters. They have a small niche practice and provide an excellent service to clients. You will work on acquisition, disposal and letting of all types of commercial property including office and retail premises, industrial units and restaurants. You will also advise on all landlord and tenant matters including the grant, renewal, rent review, licences and surrender of leases. The team also advise on appropriate corporate structures and funding arrangements through their offshore contacts.
- You will be a Commercial Property Solicitor with at least 5 years PQE
- You will be confident managing your own caseload and have experience of HNW matters
- You will be strong in business development and have a keen interest in growing the department in the area
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong lasting relationships
- There are excellent prospects of progression with this role
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience and excellent benefits
This is a very exciting opportunity for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join a reputable and well-established firm with City quality work in Canterbury, Kent.
Apply now for immediate consideration or call me for a confidential conversation.
Apply for Commercial Property Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly