Are you an experienced Credit Controller looking for a successful and progressive brand to give you the stepping stone to success you need?
This specialist Conveyancing law firm are a modern, forward-thinking and dynamic company who are very progressive and currently growing. They have a head office in Chelmsford, Essex and a growing presence in Exeter. You will find a friendly and supportive culture where staff are invested in and offered a platform to be able to progress. They now stand at a team of 40 with 25% growth planned over the next 12 months. They have a growing client base spanning the country and have a reputation for dealing with high-quality work and delivering a great service.
You will be responsible for your own ledger of customers and will be pro-actively chasing outstanding invoices and playing a pivotal role in managing the cash-flow of the business. Your other duties will include sales ledger reconciliation, cash allocation, raising invoices & credit notes and dealing with customer queries
- Able to demonstrate experience of working in a credit control dept. in a busy legal practice (desired, but not essential)
- Knowledge of Council for Licenced Conveyancers (CLC) Accounts Code (Desirable, but not Essential)
- Familiar with accounts procedures, client ledgers, disbursements and office accounts
- Experience of legal practice management systems (Osprey) is desirable
- Possess a good understanding of Excel and Word
- Experience of dealing with clients at all levels, including corporate entities & high net worth individuals
This is a very exciting opportunity for a Credit Controller to join this progressive firm based in Essex.
Apply for Credit Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly